background

Monday, February 05, 2007

hate

Guys, it is BEYOND cold. currently -21 degrees with wind chill, yes that's right, negative numbers. Last night we were all gonna go to a club for 80's night after this indian raas competition. So we walked outside and instnatly i felt this crunchy sensation in my nose. My boogers and nose hairs had frozen. About a block and a half later (this club was 4 blocks away) Nish was on the verge of tears and we were all about to pass out so we decided to fuck that idea, catch the nearest cab, and drive to kevin's house for some hotty tottys. We went back and had soy milk, nestle qwik (we didn't have hot cocoa) and peppermint schnapps and baileys.

I am currently sitting at my desk with a space heater, thermals, sweats, arm and leg warmers, and a blanket. and i'm still cold. why people settled here is beyond me. california 4 eva!!!

No comments: