background

Saturday, January 06, 2007

did you know?

A few things that go along the same lines of that whole realization that i have a lisssssssp. Actually it's more like i elongate my sss's as opposed to talking like elmer fudd. Silvia once equated it to me being able to speak parseltongue, like Harry Potter. Anyways here they are:

MY CACKLE
So the other day cathy made some mention of my very "unlady like laugh" to which i responded "what are you talking about?!?" It's always odd when someone who is as self-referrential and self obsessed as me finds out new things aboutl, well, myself. Like for instance, my laugh is really loud and unlady like!! Anyways when we got to SF i made sure to bring this up with D.Love, like, "for reals do you think my laugh is loud and unlady like?" To which he responded "well i wouldn't call it a laugh as much as a cackle." This made me laugh, or cackle as it were, very loudly and cathy pointed "see!! you DO have a loud unlady like laugh and it IS kind of like a cackle." Ever since then david has been pointing out my cackle and i've kind of started to embrace it. Guys, i have a cackle.

MY SNORT
I don't know if it's my allergies or my bad posture creating a wierd contortion on my wind pipe but recently i have developed this habit of snorting quite regularly. It's really gross. i mean talk about unladylike! the other day at cathy's vince heard me do it and was like "HA I HEARD THAT!" it happens. Anyways i did it like twice this morning, to which i said "DLove, do you think my snort and cackle are endearing?" "it is kind of." he said. Now that i'm thinkign about it think it's cuz when i laugh i want to cackle and that cackle gets twists up my nose and my voice and other stuff thus leading to a snort. i mean i really do'nt know. it's kind of awesome though.

tomorrow dan and DLove are going to compete in our very own iron chef SF. I'm picking the key ingredient. This all came about because david was drunk last night and challenged dan to a duel.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sara says...
oh my god, please take pictures of aforementioned iron chef and post them.

Anonymous said...

I know nothing of a snort, but you definitely have a cackle. Since as far back as I can remember.

It's ok so long as you've solved that little pit stain problem.

-Jonas