background

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

SOAP II

did anyone watch the Daily Show last night. Samuel L Jackson was on! Mother fucking snakes on a plane!!!! I'm not gonna lie i was initially worried that wiki was lying and maybe he was not as excited as they were claiming he was, but no, he really IS that excited! he was even talking about a sequel! ok ok i am seeing this movie come hell or high water. apparently it was originally supposed to be some kind of crazy hong kong like movie but that director got fired thus the whole name changing fiasco but the new guy did Sam L. Jackson's favorite movie, "Final Destination 2." ??? I know wierd but whatever i'm willing to roll with it. I have loved Sam L. Jackson ever since i stalked the filming of Jackie Brown at the Del Amo Mall for a week straight. If you look really close during one scene at in the food court you can see my arm buying an Icee. Anyways I got his autograph and took a picture with him in his Kangol hat. Sadly i lost both of those items but it's seared into my memory forever!

SNAKES ON A MOTHER FUCKING PLANE!

No comments: