background

Thursday, August 17, 2006

sing to me hilary duff!!

ok so i made a deal with Belton that if she watched the new season premier of Laguna i would watch it too. I thought i was too old for this shit, but damn this is gonna be a great season. I hate everyone! this is key to me truly enjoying these reality shows. If i liked everyone what would be the point. Anyways i was contemplating writing a minute by minute update on the episode but i thought...no...but the more i watch the more i realize i NEED to write an entry on this. so i will tivo it sometime tomorrow and recap for you all because it's pure genius.

Let the rain fall down!

I fucking love the theme song. hilary duff i love you!! Assley Simpson has nothing on you, NOTHING!!

1 comment:

Emily said...

on a side note did you watch the hills?