background

Sunday, August 27, 2006

ohmy goddddddd!!! ahhhdieowfkjfkdsajfkd i can't even type. guys i am in michigan. MICHIGAN!! we just got out interenet up and running and i have way too much to say that i can't say right now because i hvae to finish cleaning my basement, yes, my basement. eeemagine. ok but seriously quick update,

michigan is humid...who knew???

no one could understand my dad's accent and kept saying "excuse me sir??"

all weekend long my dad kept saying "everyone is really ugly here" and "everyone is really fat here" here being the midwest. it was real disconcerting for him.

finally this morning i fit into my skinny jeans, literally skinny and figuratively skinny. like they are the skinny style but like they are the jeans i used to be able to wear when i was skinny. and they fit like no tight pressing in the stomach either. i have a waste!! i am embracing my inner waif. And i tried on of my 10 blazers and the button buttoned with room to spare! liek for reals, biking everyday all over LA really worked. i bought a bike so i could ride to class everyday which is like a mile and a half each way. awesome.

ok that is all i have to say. tonight my roommates are cooking fajitas, and i haven't told them i'm mexican because i want to see waht they thing fajitas are. And then afterwards i'm going to judge them.


No comments: