background

Monday, August 21, 2006

LOST!! V. IMPORTANT

MESSAGE ON THE WIRE!!!
I think i lost my Burberry scarf.
I'm inconsolable
Dave Matthews is playing on the radio. why!!! Dave matthews reminds me of being 18 and thinking that dave matthews was good sex music when it's not and all that jazz. why???

i have no idea where the scarf is and it was my favorite accessory and it was cashmere and it was THE ONLY ARTICLE OF CLOTHING THAT I HAVE THAT WOULD ACTUALLY BE GOOD TO HAVE IN COLD WEATHER, and i somehow lost it in my move back from SF. I won't go on to say how much this stupid piece of fabric cost because if you know you feel me and if you dont' know then you will only judge me for owning a scarf that cost that much. but all i know is that a grad student's salary does not allow for luxury purchases like cashmere scarves. Serioulsy WHY!!

If i have seen you in the last 4 months please tell me if i left the scarf somewhere in your house, car, etc etc. serioulsy this is so very disconcerting.

No comments: