background

Monday, June 12, 2006

Sorry to my one reader that I have been MIA. I am at home in LA and I finally got a decent speed of internet working, decent enough to be able to download pics and not have the computer freeze on me while trying to post this. So anyways this is way backlogged. Go back...back....way way back to the weekend of may 28th.


First off i would just like to say that this weekend was basically "Ferris Bueller's Day Off" over a three day period. Serious i did drinking, i did fine dining, i did swimming, i did a baseball game etc etc. I didn't ride on a float and i didn't go to a museum but other than that i was basically ferris. I did however manage to do more of san francisco in a 3 day period than I ever did my entire year there.

It all started with my farewell hipster party in the mission. First we hit up a senegalese bar where we had ginger and tamarind flavored drinks. Then we all headed to Beauty Bar for some late night dancing and more unnecessary drinking. I must describe beauty bar for you. It is inspired by an old 50's salon and you can get your nails done. But my favorite part is the small tiny dance floor and the gold glitter painted walls. I felt like i was in the musical hairspray. I'll let the pictures say it all.

I'm not really sure why i decided to push up my breasts. i think we were discussing my pirate/nautical themed outfit and i was pretending to be a wench. Also I think that ivan is freaked out my my breastasis.

Upon seeing my state in this picture i realize that that drink was highly unnecessary.

More drunken pics. At one point dan got so drunk that he put on my sailor hat and took off his shirt. I kindly left that picture out. We had to remind him that this was not a gay club. Keep your shirt on man!

Saturday morning we woke up bright and early and headed to napa for a day of spaing and eating ridiculous food. Oh good it was so good. I had a kobe steak and literally got euphoric while eating it. i could not stop laughing and giggling. It was crazy! I also got drunk, passed out and drunk all over again all in a 12 hour period. Deep.
speaking of deep i felt that the black and white made me look more pensive. This is out front of indian springs waiting for my mud bath appointment. Cathy and I got naked together for like 2 hours, pumiced our heals, ate orange slices and cucumber water, lounged in the outdoor buddah lounge. i see why the rich enjoy the lifestyles that they do. If i had the money i would fucking spa every week.
Vinyards. Doesn't Catherine look very prep.

Sunday i woke up with the slightest hangover and headed to the baseball game. There was som big hubbub about the homerun record being broken but really i was there for the polish sausages. It was such a beautiful day at pac bell stadium. i accidentally dropped cathy's hot dog and i felt really bad about that.
Me and the boif. I was trying to look sporty by wearing his hat.
Cathy and I went to get beers in our special 715 commemorative cups and we came back to find this scene during "take me out to the ballgame." What is this! Male bonding indeed. Also sidenote, Ivan's wearing his straight outfit. It's like you can't even tell he's a gay...amazing really.
In fact we all kind of look pretty sporty. I'm wearing north face!!

So that was the end to that whirlwind weekend. it was truly one of the greatest weekends of my life.






No comments: