background

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Ok I don't know what the universe is trying to tell me but goddamnit if the year of the dog has not struck again. Let me rewind a bit to a week before my birthday. It was at that moment that all hell began to break loose. According to the chinese astrological calendar when the year of your birth repeats it is a year of turmoil, loss, drama etc etc. Well I was born in the year of the dog and it is now the year of the dog. Now i didn't really believe it until my life literally started to fall apart in front of me. Sure the major things in my life are still entact, my relationships, my friends, my family etc etc. But the little things, the little things are combining to form big things. Let's go through the list shall we. Best Buy loses unbacked up computer, i get front ended in Bobby's car with a woman in a lexus with a poodle who proceeds to blame me, i got food poisoning at my birthday dinner, lost my computer in a cab, had my room infested by bed bugs!! And now the icing has been put on the cake. My television is broken. BROKEN I SAY!!! WHY!!!! WHYYYYYY!! The other things hurt me but this is like a stab in the back. My television is my life, it is the only thing that brings me solace in this god forsaken world. And now it has a flat line down the middle. MY TELEVISION LITERALLY FLATLINED!! I have only had it for 2 1/2 years. Whole families have not worn out a television that quickly. Now I try not to dwell on the bad but this is deep. It's worrying me. I feel like maybe i shouldn't make any large purchases until the year of the pig comes. I'm worried cuz i have a lot of change coming in the future and a lot of opportunities for bad things to happen. I really need to start praying again cuz i'm wigging. MY TELEVISION!! And right on the week when Alias and Lost are going to have their 2 hour finale.

So I ask the universe....What message are you sending me??? What do you want me to do?? Please no more bloodshed!

No comments: