background

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

“Relationships are hard”

So since I’ve recently become single and am no longer in the middle of fucking nowhere in the middle of America I decided to try out the online dating thing. My goals here are very small.


1. I’m not looking for a boyfriend, I just want free drinks and fancy bars that I can’t afford to go to myself. I figure that despite the fact that i make almost no money my high brow education and worldliness has made me very able to mingle in the world of the wealthy so dating rich men could be fun.


2. Since in real life I’ve never actually dated wealthy ibanker/consultant type men I decided that in my online life this would be my goal. And since new york is kind of like a fake life in an of itself I thought this would be the perfect place to test out this type of man. Are ibankers assholes? Yes. Do I want to marry one? Probably not. Do they have lots of money and can take you in cab rides and pay for EVERYTHING? Absolutely.


And those friends, are my 2 goals. To get free drink from rich men. Lofty, I know. So join me on my adventure!!

No comments: