background

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Bottles and Cans just clap your hands!

hey bitches!! so today is discovered the most amazing thing. Living in a very "green, we care about the environment" type of state apparently they have this bottle/can refund program. so like you take your empty bottles and cans to the super market, stick them in this machine, and bam you get like 2 dollars back, or whatever. this is especially useful after parties where you have excess beer bottles. why not make a little money and buy another case, i say?

it looks like this

something about this makes me feel like a good person. Not as good as when i ride my bike to the coop super market and fill my own brought tupperware with "by the pound" tofu and quinoa. Yes, i am the biggest douchebag that you know.

2 comments:

Silvs said...

dude i love recycling. i convinced my office to start recycling and every two weeks i take like 4 bags full of aluminum and glass and plastic to ralph's and get like 50 bucks back. its totes awesome.

Casey said...

I should really start getting money for my recyclables.