background

Monday, March 24, 2008

hey!! i'm alive!! yes, it's been a while and i will explain why. Basically it's been cold as shit and snowing and i don't do anything but sit in my room and occasionally go out and make a fool of myself at the local bar. so really there wasn't all that much that was appropriate to say in an online forum.

And i know that no one likes a complainer but can i just be that person for like 5 minutes here. I think i have earned it. So here are some fun winter pics!!!
cute huh!! you are probably thinking, "wow those must have been taken back in january when it was all blizzardy and shit!" wrong! these were taken 4 days ago. yes it is almost the end of march and we are still having snow storms. Seriously guys, i cannot even explain to you in words my utter disappointment and disillusionment. i can survive most of winter becuase i have the hope of march and tulips in bloom and sun. But now it's been like 2 weeks with no sun and it's really affecting me. I just want to sit around and watch tv and eat ramen and NOT GO OUTSIDE and just do nothing. It's really really truly wretched. There is just something inherently wrong with getting snow storms in march. and now the worst part is that this week we're gonna have light snow and then go straight into the raining season. I just feel like...i feel drained of all of my spirit. I feel like it has left me and i'm hopeless. yes, weather is this powerful. trust me, you don't know until you know and then if you knew you would just know.

So anyways my 26th birthday is coming up. Basically i have like 6 more days before my poor judgment is considered sad instead of being youthful mistakes. After this it's like, any mistakes i make are for real and will affect the way that people view me. So i'm throwing myself a prom party. I was really excited about it for a while but now that it's coming up i just feel like i'm gonna be the only one dressed up and i don't even have a dress yet and i have like drafts of shit due this week and i really honestly don't know how i'm going to do it all.

so here is the vision. The theme is "prom 1982" and the theme of prom is "In the year 2000: the future." So i want to play off of like the way that we imagined the future being. So lots of foil and silver and maybe a cardboard spray painted robot. I mean honestly i don't know how i'm gonna do it because no one wants to help me because they do not see my vision. It's moments like this when i miss college, when people cared about sticking to a theme. Now it's just like, i have the vision and no one to help me bring it to fruition. But anyways i'm imagining i should be pretty awesome assumign i get enough sleep this week and get my shit done.

this is turning whiny. i'm ending it. This was just to say that these are my "winter" pictures that i took the 2nd day of "spring."

1 comment:

Ivana B. Ontop said...

dude, i thought my spring was awful! your life is TRULY wretched. i cannot even berrrieve this snow in march. what is with everywhere but california!?

in disberrief,

ivan