background

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

VOTE FOR ME!!!

Ok guys so remember how last week i was a finalist to become a tv recapper for www.tvgasm.com ? ok well apparently those asses didn't tell us but those were just the semifinals and now they are having the actual finals. Anyways before they had me in the forum section but now they published me on the actual website!! I've been published! kind of! anyways point being i beg of you again, my friends (all 5 of you who read this journal), to go on and comment on how awesome and funny and "awestacular" if you will I am. I mean i make references to "the cutting edge." how can that not be awesome. also the show i had to recap is really bad so i had to try really hard. so what i'm saying is check this shit out!

http://www.tvgasm.com/shows/index.php#a003515

leave a comment saying you love my writing skizzznills.

seriously if you love reading this "blog" why would you prevent the rest of the world from hearing my point of view only in reference to television? why would you do that? so do your civic duty, leave me comments. this is my dream people!

No comments: