background

Saturday, October 21, 2006

SF Weekend PART 1

here was what i wrote on my way to SF at the airport in Dallas Texas

So I kind of made a big snaffu and when I booked my flight to SFO using some american airlines credits I had. I accidentally booked it through dallas texas. What I think happened was I saw the D and I read Dallas but my mind processed Denver. Mostly because flying through dallas is ridiculous and stupid and further than just flying straight to sfo. Yes, this is very very true since it will now take me 4 hours to get from Dallas to SFO. It was one of those moments you see in movies where I’m on the plane and I get all comfortable and the stewardess is like “good morning we are on our way to Dallas/Ft Worth” and suddenly I opened my eyes and said “what!! Shit!” utterly wretched. Wretched!!!

Well now I am here in Dallas/ft worth texas and it’s a very weird places. So many Mexicans!! So nice! Lots of black people. I am not the only brunette with olive colored skin. I feel good about myself as a validated human being once again. Texas, who knew? To commemorate my time here I contemplated buying some of that “don’t mess with texas” crap in the gift shop. I was really close and kind of really wanted a t shirt. I still might get one. Also key to note there are people in this airport wearing lots of cowboy bopts and lots of cowboy hats. V. interesting. Sucks though that I’m stuck here for another hour only to take a 4 hour flight. God that was real dumb of me

CNN is showing that it’s snowing all weekend in Michigan. Ha! Fuckers! .

No comments: