background

Saturday, October 21, 2006

PreGameing PART II

Wow so I have had almost a week to process it and to get the liquor out of my system and now I feel that I can very aptly retell the tails of Saturday, the big tailgate. As usual (despite my warning people that we were not going to be on Mexican Time) people were running late and david was rushing me because he didn’t want to miss kick off. Granted it was 10 am and kick off was at 2:30 so I figured we’d make it with time to spare. In honor of my first tailgate ever we decided to go cash money bling style and buy various brats from an actual butcher, as opposed to the bargain pack at safeway. Yes, this was going to be a very classy affair. We also bought a gigantic handle of vodka and a lot of beer. I did not eeemagine that we would finish it all but I was really underestimating the drinking power of getting 7 mexicans together and a Vietnamese. Since my words can’t really do the story justice I will tell it in pictures.

Upon our arriving we realized that bobby's grill was very dirty and unusable, so he got down on his hands and knees and proceeded to clean. How very common!! How very plebian! But we all know, as cathy has commented many times before, bobby is no stranger to getting down on his knees. OH SNAP!! Here is bobby slaving away over a grill

This would be my first drink...a bloody mary, breakfast of champions. My morning victuals. All the essential vitamins and nutrients one needs, and with a nice celery stick included, to burn the calories that you are taking in. How fabulous!

I believe we are all on our first drinks and still looking somewhat put together. Do you like that little tempting piece of flesh I am showing. Ooh the seduction, I’m sure! Cathy brought out her athletic gear and ivan brought out his “Stanford English” t shirt since he doesn’t actually own any sports wear that has sleeve. One word: GAY!

I'm gonna guess that cathy is on her 4th drink? i don't really know what she is doing.

So then we popped open david’s SUV which we all agreed was v. cruc to the situation, and proceeded to blast ethnic music to our chagrinned white neighbors. Speaking of our white neighbors they had matching chairs and table cloth and even a floral center piece! Add that to the list of necessary items for next years tailgate. Check.

Brats and corn! what a team!!

David being all manly with his Tecate and brats.

I love this picture because it looks like ivan and i have massive sexual tension between the two of us. and yet...GAY!!

No comments: