background

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

cheetah girls 4 EVA

apparently i am not the only one who loved the camp that was "the cheetah girls 2" movie.

feast your eyes on this

but even better than that news is this most awesome clip of the scene i was teling you about. It's so bad it's good. Amigas Cheetas 4 eva!!!!!

so i'm settinling into life here, if by settling in you mean, i sit in my room and watch dawson's creek dvd's because if that's what you mean then yeah, i'm settling in. turns out the dawson's dvd's were on sale for 19.99! amazing! i bought all the ones i was missing and now own the series. yay for me. they also had seinfeld for the same price but i already own those. yesterday i road my bike into town to get my id and then i went into my department and the secretary Janie showed me my office. my very own office!!! ok not really, i share it with another person and 2 random computers and bookshelves full of old articles. blah. wahtever it's mine! should i put pictures up and decorate it and stuff. what kind of pictures? I've never been a big putting pictures of my boyfriend or family kind of person.

anyways i road on to every bookstore in town to try to find this book i had to read for summer reading for my orientation tomorrow. turns out, no one had ordered it in 4 years! awesome. i thought, great, i'm already behind. but i called around and found it at a barnes and noble in another town. Then i stopped at this sports clothing store (i know right!) to buy a backpack and ended up buying...get this...a north face backpack! god i love it! i am such a north face whore! the story with this is that being from LA when i got to college i had never heard of northface because really who needs mountain wear in LA? exactly. so i was very intrigued but also felt that i could nto afford a fleece, a backpack and such. well now i can't afford it still but now i have a reason to buy it. like you know, i'm living in the snow and stuff, it's water resistant, it looks sporty, and generally i just don't think jansport is going to cut it for michigan. it's a frosty pink and it matches with the snow! ok but seriously i am not this stupid, it's actually a good backpack and i wore it around and while biking and it was quite ergonomic and you know me and my back ailments.

so today the plan is to pick up the key to my office, go to best buy to return something, buy a spare pillow case at target, and then find the gym. oh wait i also wanted to take some pictures for you all of some of the awesome local joints like "banditos Mexican food" and "beaners coffee." yes you heard that right, beaners coffee which might have to become my favorite hang out.

No comments: