background

Monday, June 26, 2006

i left my heart in San Francisco...and my TiVo

So my last day in San Francisco was good times. I spent the first part of it sleeping and then i took the muni...so special. On my way to UCSF to see david i went through Dolores Park and saw all the unemployed happy people i had spoken of before tanning.I realized that i coudl have joined them since i too was unemployed and living on my parents money but i don't believe in skin cancer and most importantly i dont' want sun spots and leathery skin when i'm 35. gross.

That night we headed to a cool bar called bliss wear i had a lychee martini and much much more. Then we headed to beauty bar where we took these key pictures. Note the glitter wall painting.
I must have been pretending to get my nails done or something. I kind of love the superfluous shot glasses in the background
I'm eemagining Ivan saying "ahhhh!"
David looking "cool." Oh David...
And then minnie looking way too fabulous as usual.

So now I am back in LA and i spent 5 hours showing my parents how to burn a CD today. I wanted to die afterwards. I was full of so much rage.

No comments: