background

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

grad school prom

I went to a bbq tonight which was good times. I even got (am) a little drunk. But point being 2 very awesome things happened.

1. i met dental students who said that YES i do indeed have a bad case of tmd jaw issues and htat i need to get it fixed and most of my sinus issues are due to that. i mean i knew this but it was nice to get a free second opinion. I also got invited to a dental school frat party, whatever that means. i meant it sounds wicked fun.

2. it was decided among 3 of us (mainly me) that in order to help me deal wiht my issues of never being asked to prom we need to throw a grad student prom. chances are i won't get asked this time but i think i can elect myself prom planning committee chair which i'm sure will be equally awesome and we can wear pretty dresses and dance to songs i want to dance to and maybe just maybe this will help me progress beyond teh age of 18. you think?? what should oru theme be? "made for each other: famous couples throughout history"

No comments: