background

Thursday, July 12, 2007

my ailments

god i am such a mess healthwise. for the past 3 months i have had malfunctioning eustacian tubes which basically means my ears don't pop. I had a really bad cold one time and topped with my allergies and sinus problems it caused my ear to clog up and be unable to pop. So for the past 3 months my head feels like it does when an airplane is landing only constant and wretched. It gives me terrible low pressure head aches and makes me all fluffy in the head. This all makes doing research really hard to do since it messes with my concentration and ability to focus. It's really wretched and doctors seem to say "just wait it out" and i want to tell them "do you know what it's liek to have 2 ears that haven't popped for 3 months!! it will drive a person mad!" On top of this i somehow got the idea that i have diabetes because i saw an episode of scrubs and i had teh same symptoms as turk. i am so ridiculous sometimes.

I am going to get acupuncture to get myself right. i have an apointment this week. I was telling emily that i don't knwo what is wrong wiht me but i just feel like something is very very off and that if i fixed it i might somehow have a totally wonderful, happy, ailment free life. could you even eeemagine me without ailments?? And then emily said something that struck a chord with me. she said "I don't know the thing is i kind of always feel weird and out of sorts and i never really know why. so i've just had to assume thats what it's like to be an adult." so maybe all this adulthood is making me feel liek i have diabetes and allergies and anemia and adema in my legs and malfunctioning eustacian tubes. all i have to say is watch out guys, cuz you all aren't even 25 year. just wait.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sara says...

drink more water. both camille and i get airplane ears when we get severely dehydrated due to eustachian tube collapse. worth a shot!