background

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Puerto Rico!!!!

so the fags and hags are headed to puerto rico in just a little more than 20 days here and i am very excited! I plan on making a minimum of 3 outfit changes a day. I have a few hats, floppy straw and bucket. I also have some shorts of varying lengths, lots of dresses, 3 bikinis, big chanel sunglasses, linen pants, sandals, heels, wedges. SERIOUSLY!!!! So here are 2 pics of 2 dresses i recently bought. I'm very excited.
Yellow! i've been feeling like exploring the world of yellow.

But this next one really excites me
Now i knwo you are thinking "why the hell is she excited about some mexican mumu dress but here is my vision. First off it's a mini one and i have hot legs. Secondly i plan on wearing it as a bathing suit cover up for walking tt and from the beach. are you seeing my vision?? Finally, have you ever owned a mexican peasant dress? I own 2 and i wear them while i'm blowdrying my hair and lounging around my house and they are the most comfortable things ever so i suggest you buy one stat so you can see what i'm talking about.

Today i saw a girl wearing biker shorts. Seriously, what the hell is that about.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

so are you gonna be wearing your peasant dress while i'm wearing my terry cloth jumpsuit? good god we make quite the pair