background

Sunday, September 24, 2006

dudes so can i just talk about how I am a culinary genius! ok actually I am not really but if you tell me waht to do i can make it work. So Daveeed the Cuban invited me over for some dinner since i let him use my washing machine for free. Anyways he had made some cuban frijoles negros and white rice which was the BOMB!! And then he had the brilliant idea to make some beer brats. So what we did was we boiled like 3 or 4 bottles of beer, added some slices of onion for sabor then dropped in the uncooked brats. We let that shit boil and cook on the inside, then we grilled that shit up and stuck it in a whole wheat bun and seriously, so good. Tomorrow Josh's grandma is making me meatloaf. what a weekend of american food exploration! Anyways I highly recommedn trying this beer brat thing cuz seriously, i don't even like sausages and i appreeccciiiated. ok wait i lie, i really like hot links but mostly i don't like sausages.

No comments: